Dalakos Fasolis Law Firm offers pragmatic, commercially-focused advice on all matters of commercial and residential transactions throughout the life-cycle of a property, from financing, sale and purchase, planning and project development, construction and renovation to sale and leaseback, dispute resolution and insolvency, representing owners, investors, developers, managers, financiers and lessees.
In addition to an in‐depth understanding of the real estate industry, we have extensive experience in the hotel and leisure industry and specifically in relation to hotels, serviced apartments, resorts, cruise ships, tour operators, restaurants and bars, encompassing all aspects of a hotel and/or leisure project, whether it is a city hotel or an island resort, including financing, acquisition, construction and development of the hotel or leisure facility, negotiation of management and/or franchise, technical, central services reservations and license agreements. In addition to the specific funding and development matters, we advise on the day‐to‐day operational issues.
Our areas of work include:
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Commercial and residential leasing
- Sale and leaseback
- Construction and development
- Real estate financing
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Environment, safety and planning
- Corporate structuring
- Tax efficient transaction structures
- Permits and regulatory approvals
- Clearances with the forestry and archaeological authorities
- Management and franchise agreements
- Litigation and dispute resolution